Saturday, January 3, 2009

first.

there's so much that I want to say to introduce myself.

this is a catalogue, of sorts, about improving my mind and body.

I've been reading for ages about different diet plans, EDs, food "movements," lifestyles, theories, and although I've been subjected to the mind-bending of bulimia in my past, I am determined to stay away.

I want a better body, sure, who doesn't.

but I want to do it the right way.


it's not about weight.
let me say it again.

it's not about weight.

I have little to no access to a scale, so weighing myself is not an option (and plus... the scale doesn't measure fat).

I'm in the process of reinstating my yoga studio membership, so that will provide my fitness throughout this journey.

but how to measure progress?

hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment